|ENG EST РУС|
- Aljona Suržikova – director of documentaries and TV broadcasts (1982) Education – Tallinn University, television direction, BA in film and video, Saint Petersburg State University for Film Industry and Television, director of documentaries, MA Has made broadcasts and documentaries for the following channels: ETV (Estonia), Kanal2 (Estonia), Kanal Kulturas (Russia), TV5 (Russia). The author and director of the following broadcasts:
Multicon (8 episodes, ETV, 2003)
Look at Me (orig.: Vaata mind; 16 episodes, ETV, 2004),
Live to be One Hundred (orig.: Ela sajani; 16 episodes, ETV2, 2009)
Winner of different international and Estonian film festivals.
Semjon Shkolnikov's War and Peace (orig.: Semjon Školnikovi sõda ja rahu) 19 min, 2008
Estonian Stories. Generation 0 (orig.: Eesti lood. Generatsioon 0) 28 min, 2008
Estonian Stories. Miss Robinson (orig.: Eesti lood. Miss Robinson) 28 min, 2009
Estonian Stories. Portrait of a labourer (orig.: Eesti lood. Töölise portree) 28 min, 2010
- Sergei Trofimov: producer, operator, photographer. Has been cooperating with different television production companies, ETV and Kanal2, since 2003. As an operator and editor has worked on the following shows: Multicon, Look at Me (orig.: Vaata mind), Live to be One Hundred (orig.: Ela sajani) (ETV; ETV2).
Has worked as an operator for broadcasts Reporter, Magician (orig.: Trikimees), Psychic Challenge (orig.: Selgeltnägijate tuleproov, Kanal2)
2004–2006 worked for advertisement company Smile TV; created ideas for and realized television advertisements Since 2007 employed full-time as a photographer by the newspaper Den za Dnjom.
- Making documentaries (from idea to premiere)
- Production of TV shows
- Production of commercials (shooting, montage, voice marrying)
- Production of DVD-s (menu, jackets in Photoshop)
- Photo services (editorial footage or studio photographs)
- Advertising Estonian films through Russian language media in Estonia
- Organising castings
+ 372 6001442, firstname.lastname@example.org
+ 372 55693961, email@example.com
+ 372 55561130, firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: Diafilm OÜ Director & Screenplay: Aljona Surzikova Camera: Sergei Trofimov Music: PanSonic Producer: Sergei Trofimov ESTONIA 2011
Company: Diafilm OÜ Director: Aljona Shurzhikova Screenplay: Aljona Surzikova Camera: Sergei Trofimov Producer: Sergei Trofimov ESTONIA 2011
Portrait of a Working Man (720 x 480)
This is a story about different people, who came to Estonia to work on the factory. Ukrainian, Russian and Chinese are working together on one Estonian Shipbuilding Factory. The work is very hard, but they are happy, that they have it. In 2010 about 100 000 people were unemployed in Estonia. It is about 10% of all Estonian population were unemployed. Long waiting list of people in he exhibition of job shows the sad situation. Unhappy hard-working people in the beginning of the film become lucky.
Company: Diafilm OÜ Director: Aljona Shurzhikova Screenplay: Aljona Surzikova Camera: Sergei Trofimov, Maksim Golomidov, Gleb Klimov Music: Aleksander Žedeljov Producer: Sergei Trofimov ESTONIA 2010
CAVES documentary film trailer (in development) (720 x 480)
This is a story about life in paradise. In the beginning, the only thing on Earth was the ground. Then, insects and animals were created. People came later. In southern Spain, there is a big area where life has not changed much since the ancient times. People live in caves. They do not want to use electricity, or expend any of Earth's resources. Anna makes ceramic dishes out of natural clay. Bea, who looks like a real-life witch, spends her time making olive oil by hand and perfecting her massage skills. She uses no electricity at all in her daily life: she believes it is unnatural, bad for people. Sabrin is a gypsy from France, a professional dancer and teacher of flamenco...
Semyon Shkolnikov's War and Peace (720 x 480)
The memories of cameraman Semyon Sholnikov, who was front cameraman of the Red Army in World War Two and later worked in the Tallinnfilm studio. His recordings were used in more than 400 productions. There are still some which has not seen himself to this day. Production: St. Petersburg State University of Film and Television.
Director: Aljona Shurzhikova Screenplay: Aljona Surzikova Camera: Sergei Trofimov Sound: Jüri Sooäär Producer: Aljona Surzhikova ESTONIA 2008
Generation 0 (720 x 480)Shezana is 16 years old and pregnant. But not by her boyfriend. When the child is born, she gets together with the father, whom she had met on the Internet. Shezana is 16 years old and torn between two men. And she has never met her biological father.
Company: Homeless Bob Production Director: Aljona Shurzhikova Screenplay: Aljona Surzikova Camera: Sergei Trofimov, Priit Vehm Sound: Jüri Sooäär Producer: Katrin Kissa ESTONIA 2008